· Foibles, Folklore & Fun! – Engaging folk tales, poems and story songs from around the World.
· Tales, Trials & Tribulations - Humorous and poignant multicultural tales and tunes.
· The Star Inside - International folk tales, humorous anecdotes and story-poems encouraging that special “STAR” inside each of us to shine through. The perfect self-esteem and anti-bullying program for Gr. 4-12.
· ¡Ay Caramba! - A colorful piñata overflowing with bilingual Latino tales and tunes decorated with English-Spanish translations and spiced with Leeny’s Cuban-American sense of humor. ¡Olé!
· The Nature of Things - A blooming bouquet of stories, fables, story-poems, myths and story songs honoring our Earth and Nature, their beauty and preservation.
· For the Birds! - Myths, legends, humorous tales and tunes featuring our feathered friends.
· Hooray for Heroes! – Interactive stories and songs of courage and heroic triumphs from around the World. For PreK-Gr. 2.
· Kudos for Courage & Kindness! - Soar around the World with heroic tales bursting with inspiration, humanity and courage, reminding us to Be the Best We can Be! Gr. 3 & up.
· Which Way to the Witch? - A Halloween cauldron brewing with witches, ghosts and goblins from multicultural places. For younger listeners.
· Shadows in the Woods – Enter the woods if you dare…but you may wish you hadn’t. Scary stories for seasoned listeners.
· Winter Magic Tales - Heart-warming, magical folk tales, stories and story songs certain to take the chill out of “Wind-Chill” and chase away the winter doldrums.
- ¡Vive el Cuento! (Live the Story!) - Tales of kindness, inspiration and the bravery to overcome adversity and make a difference! Students learn about the universal elements of storytelling along with the unique flavors of different cultures. Gr. K-12. For bookings, please go to Young Audiences of Massachusetts.
· It Takes Two to Tango: Ties that Bind Us - (ages 13 & up) An intimate and amusing look at relationships.
· More or Less Amour - (ages 13 & up) Love and laughs - Romance through the ages.
· Creative Dramatics: Fundamentals of Acting and Performing in an Ensemble
· A Time for Mime, Movement and Gesture
· Making the Most of Your Voice: Spoken Word Alive!
· Telling a Tale: A Basic Storytelling Intensive
· From Storybook to Storyteller: Making the Story Your Own!